Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tirbal Nails

HEY GIRLS!


So Today i wanted to do something different to my nails! i know that having really cute nail designs are  really instyle right now! But for some reason or another i have yet to do it! Maybe its because im a hair stylist and everytime i paint my nails it never even last a day! Nevertheless i wanted to do something fun and different today! So i was inspired by one of the girls i work with! our nail tech actually! She is amazing at what she does! She posted a picture the other day on her instagram and had done this really cool tribal design to her nails! I loved them so much i wanted to see if i could recreate them myself! it really wasn't to hard! (not that mine look as good as hers) haha but i just used some really cool colors i already had! The only thing i bought was one of those nail polishes with the really skinny long brush in black! ($2.99) Ok so here is a picture of what i did to my nails today! 




haha so maybe they are not as good as what you see on pinterest and what not but im proud of myself!  Considering i have no practice in nail art! anyways i went to the movies today and already had several people compliment them! :) 

 I hope you guys are having an awesome day! Leave a comment on your favorite nail designs! 

LoVE - Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley,
    I found your blog/youtube through Pinterest. I have to thank you because I have now finally figured out how to curl my hair because of one of your tutorials I watched. And I'm 37 years old....it took me that long! It was the Julianne Hough Safe Haven curls. Now I'm hooked and will be watching all your videos.
    Thanks!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete