Wednesday, November 16, 2011

INSPIRATION

Omg, i must go shoppinggg! 
so lately i have been really inspired by a lot of fashion photos! No, like seriously, i am obsessed. My Fiance and I were out looking at cameras tonight just so i can start to take my own fashion photos lol. I really am going to start looking for key pieces to put into my wardrobe. Its funny cause I'm like, "i am going to spend a little extra on really nice pieces that will last me a long time". But me being the tight wad i am; i go shopping, find a really nice jacket, and say uhhh that's a little to much, then run into forever 21 and pick up a look a like. ha ha. oh well i cant help it! Maybe one day i will actually do what i say i am going to do!

Anyways, let me show you some of the photos that i am inspired by! I love all of these outfits, and they really describe my style! I am defiantly a girl that likes to look like i through something together that happens to look fabulous. I like to look natural, casual, but still chic and sexy!

OK OK here are the photos!

i am loving the camel colored shirt with the bold chunky bracelets! 
  
 This wrap is beautiful, but most of all i love her top knot bun!

you can never go wrong with lace!
 
Love the animal print with the High Waisted shorts!

This color pallet is to die for!

Every fashionistas style icon!

Beautiful Back to a Beautiful dress

Huge Chunky Scarfs are a MUST this winter!

Sexy little black dress!



Let me guys know what you think about all of these outfits. What are your favorite key pieces for the winter! 


love always
Ashley


1 comment:

  1. Your sense of style is exactly like mine! You should post more outfit pics!:)

    ReplyDelete