Sunday, November 13, 2011

yay new blogger

Hey lovelies,

So i was told about this new site called penterist the other day! Ever since i have been obsessed. I look at fashion hair and makeup pictures all day long; and read blogs! Anyways i started to think hey, i could totally write a blog and post things that i love! so here i am, writing away. Let me introduce myself since i am new here. My name is Ashley. (that's me in the photo above the "BE BEAUTIFUL" sentence at the top of my page) i am 20 years old, and I'm am a hair stylist and love working on photo shoots and doing peoples hair and making them feel beautiful. I am also a YouTube guru, just type in Froufrou412 and that's me doing all the hair fashion and makeup tutorials.CLICK HERE FOR MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS i don't know why i am just now starting a blog lol, i should have done this years ago. oh well better late then never right?


So the things i will be blogging about on here will be my obsession with hair, makeup, fashion, nails, fitness, and everything in between. If you haven't guessed it already I'm a girly girl. i will post lots of pictures that i LOVE and say why i love them . or i will post MY OWN outfits, hairstyles, and makeup tips and tell about how to achieve the same look! Anyways that's it today, just wanted to introduce my self and say hi hey how ya dourn? (as lil wayne would say) lol

love always,
♥ Ashley

2 comments:

  1. So happy you did a blog! You are the very first guru I have ever watched on yt... I was looking for a video about lauren conrad side braid and i found you :) anyway you are so beautiful, can't believe we are the same age! and I love your new hair. If you have time can you post some pictures in which we can see well you hair? 'cause I would like to take a picture to my hairstylist..if you don't mind of course! :) love from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey aly!

    i posted a new blog post about my hair color! hope you find this helpful! Let me know if you have anymore questions at all about my hair or anything for that matter! it must be awesome living in Italy! im jealous! thank you for the compliments!

    love
    ashley!

    ReplyDelete